Pages

Healing is Only a Prayer Away!

Find out how to be transformed by the grace of Jesus Christ via Anita Ivette Ferrer blogs. God bless you on your Healing Journey!

Anita Ivette Ferrer

Anita Ivette Ferrer
Asbury Park Angel

Sunday, March 8, 2009

My Battle With Dystonia (Part 2)

I’ve suffered with health issues since a young girl, hay fever and fatigue, but when I got chicken pox at 25, things went really sour and I was susceptible to bronchial infections.The bomb hit in 1992 with a Lyme Disease diagnosis. Treatment protocol was a full month of intravenous IV Rosephin. The Lyme spirochete subsided temporally, but came back with a vengeance several months later. I had to have a full month of Amoxicillin and doctor even neglected to inform me about pro-biotic for my gut health. Candida fungus proliferated .for two years before getting it under control. My lower body weight gain and clinical depression robbed two years of my life.

I managed to forge forward, with my outreach ministry and even recorded my first CD, "Ill Fly High" in 1996. Years later, after incredible hardship, unemployment and poverty, I met and married my soul mate. Both of us had major health issues and we began to get serious about taking control of our health, researching daily online to find the cause of our bizarre and disabling symptoms-/malady that doctors deemed incurable.

I've always been impassioned about good health, fitness and youthfulness. After 26 years of faithfully serving Jesus Christ, both through my music outreach and ministry exploits and pure love for what He has done for me , I discovered the promise of believers being promised divine health and healing! No one was going to tell me I would be living with seizures for the rest of my life...but people are accepting the doctors death diagnoses every day!

I’ve learned that though God allows difficult trials, sickness and hardships for learning, they are only temporary and He makes a way out, a cure or freedom from captivity. I cannot accept mainstream medicine’s doctrines of being tethered to pharmaceuticals for life, especially when they all have terrible side effects! God has given us the herbs and natural supplements for our healing and the body is so designed to heal itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment